DR. MAURIZIO MARTINI
General Dentist / Implantologist
Dr. Maurizio Martini attended various courses to develop the knowledge of oral and implant surgery, prosthetic and periodontology. He also, successfully completed various courses to enhance his skills in dentistry. Which are as follow:
- Advanced Implant Surgery (by Prof Simion, one of the Pioneers of GBR)
- Periodontology (by Tonetti and Dr. Cortellini – Accomplished practitioners of GTR)
- Oral Surgery (by Clauser and Dr. Barone)
- Bone Regeneration and Bone Graft with 3D-Block Technic (by Dr. Jacotti)
- Implantology and Oral Rehabilitation (from New York College of Dentistry)
- Progress and innovations in sinus lift (by Dr. Stephen Wallace)
- New mini-invasive technic on sinus lift (by V.Bucci Sabatini )
From the last 10 years, he has exclusively dedicated his practices to implantology with the particular focus on immediate loading. His passion towards dentistry continued and he keeps on learning new techniques and technologies particularly in 3D- Digital X-Ray, Cone Beam and Piezo Surgery. He further speaks at events and also as an opinion leader. He used to speak for Osstem Implant for 6 years.
Dr. Martini has significant experience in all areas of dentistry, specializing in dental implants, bone regeneration and with significant experience using the latest dental technologies to deliver same day dentistry. Dr. Martini is graduated with honor at the University of Ancona, Italy; Master in Oral Implantology from the University of Rome.