Dr. Anmol Batria
GP/Root Canal Specialist
Dr. Anmol Batria is a General Practice Dentist graduated from Universidad Ceu Cardenal Herrera, Valencia-Spain in 2008, and obtained her Masters of Endodontics in 2012 from University of Valencia, Spain.
She has several years of experience in conservative and general restorative dentistry and professionally oriented to preventive and minimally invasive dentistry.
In 2012, our European dentist got a certificate based in different whitening techniques.
Dr. Batria was awarded for the best research in Endodontics done in 2012, at the Spanish Association of Endodontics.
Her special expertise is:
- Endodontics (root canal and retreatments in the case of previous failures),
- Periodontal treatment (gum diseases)
- Ceramic crowns&bridges,
- LED whitening
- TMJ treatments for clenching and grinding teeth
- Nightguards or Sportsguards.
Her passion and enthusiasm towards dentistry make Dr. Anmol to be fully dedicated to the latest technologies and give attention to different courses.
Some highlights like:
- DHA Radiation Protection Educational Program (RPEP): Radiation Protection for Dental Radiology Practices
- Diploma in Dental Whitening techniques
- Complications in the preparations of the root canal (Published a communication at the 2nd International Students Conference of Experimental and Health Sciences at CEU Cardenal Herrera University of Valencia)
- Oral presentation– Clinical Case: AMELOBLASTOMA