MICRONEEDLING FACIAL TREATMENT
The smarter choice for beautiful skin.
It is a suitable treatment against skin blemishes, pigment disturbances and (acne-) scars.
Applications: Face, Neck, Scalp, Belly (scars from pregnancy), Arms, and Hands
Micro-needling is known for its ability to induct the body’s own collagen in vast quantities and dramatically increase product absorption. Micro needles puncture and penetrate the dermis without cutting it. This stimulus is transmitted to the cells around the pricking channel within not more than 1 to 3 mm. Although the non-traumatic needles do not disrupt the tissue (in the sense of creating a wound) the so-called wound-healing process is triggered. Skin cells communicate by means of electrical signals and chemical signals. These signals are transmitted by electrical currents and stimulate the genes in their vicinity to multiply and to produce new cells such as fibroblasts, keratinocytes, etc. Fibroblasts are the real architects of skin structure and its repair.
Benefits of Micro-needling:
- Animate the natural emergence of collagen
- Lift the treated skin
- Reduce scars visibly
- Lighten up pigmented spots
- Support anti -aging efforts
- If applied on a regular base, skin structure gets more even and finer.
Medical indications for Micro-needling
- Pigmented spots (like flecks on the skin)
- Skin aging (like age marks)
- Wrinkles, especially periorbital (crowfeet) and perioral (top lip)
- Scars, especially acne scars
- Scars from burns
- Aged skin and skin damaged by sun
- Striation of pregnancy
- Stretch marks
- Fine skin creases
- Skin impurities
- Melasma/ chloasma
The complexion appeals tighter, younger and fresher. In general, we recommend 2-5 treatments with a time lag of 3-6 weeks between each treatment.